Main strength of Ranwatta & Co is our team and their updated knowledge and experience. Our knowledge treasure consists with the highly experienced Chartered Accountants in Sri Lanka. Every member joining with us will have the chance to work with them and earn an experience to boost their career. A lot of our people have long and successful careers at Ranwatta & Co. Others use the skills, experience, and business knowledge they develop here to go on and do amazing things outside our organization. Whatever direction your career goes, your time here will be great for your résumé.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to conduct audits in various sectors.
- Document the results of audit work in accordance with principles of Audit Methodology, regulatory requirements, ad using applicable IT systems and tools.
- Participate in Audit Meetings, reviews and discussions.
- Interact with Audit clients to collect all the necessary information and then prepare and maintain audit files.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Think of ways to add value to customers.
- Following CA /AAT/CIMA or any professional/Academic qualification in Accountancy.
- School leavers. final year undergraduates/HND students are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge in accounting and bookkeeping process.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision and guidance.
- Good in communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- CA Sri Lanka training articles will be provided.
- Study leaves for exams.
- Career growth.
- Valuable work experience in different sectors and Industries.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- Competitive compensation on par with industry.
- Opportunities to develop career path in Audit, Accounts, Tax, Internal Audit, and Secretary services.
- No Work on weekend.
Apply for this job
Or send us your detailed resume to the email@example.com.