We are Ranwatta & Company : Chartered Accountancy firm providing professional services focused on providing high quality services with integrity to its clients in assurance, tax, accounting and advisory. We have been in the industry for more than 30 years and evolved to a position of a premier professional service provider in Sri Lanka for more than 500 clients. Our main strength is our team and their updated knowledge and experience. Our knowledge treasure consists with the highly experienced Chartered Accountants in Sri Lanka. It is our ambition that everyone at Ranwatta & Co should accomplish a personal and professional balance in their life.
- Conduct audits in various industry sectors.
- Participate in Audit Meetings, reviews and discussions.
- Interact with Audit clients to collect all the necessary information and then prepare and maintain audit files.
- Involve in annual stock count planning and execution activities.
- Identify audit issues, risk implications, and recommend risk mitigation plans.
- Prepare Audit reports and follow up.
- A degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration from a recognized university or Part qualification from any of the professional bodies. – (ICASL/ CIMA/ACCA/CMA)
- Minimum 02 years’ experience in a reputed audit firm.
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple tasks.
- Knowledge in accounting and bookkeeping process.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple engagements concurrently.
- Excellent in communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- CA Sri Lanka training articles will be provided.
- Career growth.
- Valuable work experience in different sectors and Industries.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- Competitive compensation on par with industry.
- Opportunities to develop career path in Audit, Accounts, Tax, Internal Audit, and Secretary services.
- No Work on weekend.
Apply for this job
Or send us your detailed resume to the firstname.lastname@example.org.