Main strength of Ranwatta & Co is our team and their updated knowledge and experience. Our knowledge treasure consists with the highly experienced Chartered Accountants in Sri Lanka. Every member joining with us will have the chance to work with them and earn an experience to boost their career. A lot of our people have long and successful careers at Ranwatta & Co. Others use the skills, experience, and business knowledge they develop here to go on and do amazing things outside our organization. Whatever direction your career goes, your time here will be great for your résumé.
- Working in multiple accounting systems such as Quick book, Sage, Chart360 etc.
- Prepare source documents such as invoices, payment vouchers, credit notes etc.
- Liaise with clients to collect necessary information.
- Prepare bank reconciliation.
- Prepare Financial statements.
- Handle multiple clients simultaneously.
- Following CA /AAT/CIMA or any professional/Academic qualification in Accountancy.
- School leavers. final year undergraduates/HND students are welcome to apply.
- Good in communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Team players.
- CA Sri Lanka Non-Audit training articles will be provided.
- Study leaves for exams.
- Career growth.
- Valuable work experience in different sectors and Industries.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- Competitive compensation on par with industry.
- Opportunities to develop career path in Audit, Accounts, Tax, Internal Audit, and Secretary services.
- No Work on weekend.
Apply for this job
Or send us your detailed resume to the email@example.com.