We are Ranwatta & Company : Chartered Accountancy firm providing professional services focused on providing high quality services with integrity to its clients in assurance, tax, accounting and advisory. We have been in the industry for more than 30 years and evolved to a position of a premier professional service provider in Sri Lanka for more than 500 clients. Our main strength is our team and their updated knowledge and experience. Our knowledge treasure consists with the highly experienced Chartered Accountants in Sri Lanka. It is our ambition that everyone at Ranwatta & Co should accomplish a personal and professional balance in their life.
- Working in multiple accounting systems such as Quick book, Sage, Chart360 etc.
- Liaise with clients to collect necessary information.
- Prepare financial Statements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly & annual financial reports & analysis according to the expected requirements.
- Attend to meetings with clients and consult clients regarding accounting related work.
- Fully qualified in AAT or partly qualified in CMA, ACCA, CIMA Chartered or a degree from a recognized university.
- Excellent organization & multi-tasking skill.
- Ability to work independently with high accuracy of work.
- Excellent knowledge in accounting principles, updating ledgers, etc.
- Minimum of 02 years working experience in similar capacity.
- Ability to deal with various clients.
- Should possess fair knowledge on IFRS, Auditing & Accounting standards, policies and procedures.
- Excellent in communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge in accounting and bookkeeping process.
- Excellent Computer Literacy.
- CA Sri Lanka Non-Audit training articles will be provided.
- Career growth.
- Valuable work experience in different sectors and Industries.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- Competitive compensation on par with industry.
- Opportunities to develop career path in Audit, Accounts, Tax, Internal Audit, and Secretary services.
- No Work on weekend.
Apply for this job
Or send us your detailed resume to the firstname.lastname@example.org.