Main strength of Ranwatta & Co is our team and their updated knowledge and experience. Our knowledge treasure consists with the highly experienced Chartered Accountants in Sri Lanka. Every member joining with us will have the chance to work with them and earn an experience to boost their career. A lot of our people have long and successful careers at Ranwatta & Co. Others use the skills, experience, and business knowledge they develop here to go on and do amazing things outside our organization. Whatever direction your career goes, your time here will be great for your résumé.
- Responsible for carrying out Tax computations for Corporates and individuals.
- Filling tax returns on behalf of clients.
- Liaise with officer of the Inland Revenue Department and the Tax Appeal Division.
- If required carrying out Bookkeeping activities.
- Handle multiple assignments independently.
- Following ICASL/ ACCA/ CMA/ CIMA/ SLIT/ CTA.
- Minimum of one year experience in Taxation/Accounting or Auditing.
- Proven experience in a similar capacity will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to learn and study Tax policy in Sri Lanka.
- knowledge of QuickBooks or similar accounting software.
- Flexibility to be able to work long hours if required.
- CA Sri Lanka training articles will be provided.
- Study leaves for exams.
- Career growth.
- Valuable work experience in different sectors and Industries.
- Training and Development opportunities.
- Opportunities to develop career path in Audit, Accounts, Tax, Internal Audit, and Secretary services.
- No Work on weekend.
Apply for this job
Or send us your detailed resume to the email@example.com.